UV Lights In West Palm Beach
Indoor air quality in West Palm Beach is a crucial part of maintaining your health. If the air quality in your home is terrible, it could be because of your air system. One of the ways that HVAC professionals make sure you have a healthy environment to breathe in is UV lights installation. A UV light cleaner works with your HVAC system to make sure that bacteria isn’t released back into the air flowing through your home. Filters cannot trap bacteria, so UV lights are used to kill the bacteria.
If you are worried about the level of bacteria in your home, a professional can install a UV light cleaner to prevent build-up on coils and in ducts. A UV light cleaner is recommended in the West Palm Beach area because of the climate that allows certain bacteria and molds to thrive. If you consider having UV lights installed, you don’t have to concern yourself with the potential for noise as they are ordinarily silent.
Dedicated Replacement Team
If you already own an HVAC system that includes UV lights, and you need UV lights service, you can contact One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating to have your system checked or get UV lights replacement service. It is essential to keep your bulbs changed on schedule, so your UV lamps keep your air cleaner. Most bulbs last between one and two years, but they need to be checked when you get your system checked annually to make sure that they are doing well.
What UV Lights Service can do for Your Home
- UV lights can reduce the germs in your home. Germs and bacteria can cause you and your family to have illnesses such as the common cold or the flu. UV lights may eliminate some of these germs, so your family gets sick fewer times a year.
- UV lights can help eliminate odors that flow through your home. Toxins, bacteria, or chemicals may cause strong odors in your home. A UV light can help keep the air in your home smelling clean!
- Bacteria is reduced by UV lights.
- Your HVAC system can last longer with a good UV light system. A UV light in your HVAC system acts like a sterilization tool. The lights allow your system to stay cleaner and perform better for a longer amount of time.
- If members of your family have sleep problems, your air quality may affect their sleep quality. A UV light system can help keep the air comfortable so you and your family can sleep easier.
- You may feel like the air in your home is less humid. UV lights can help purify the air in your home, which can result in less humidity.
Reducing germs, toxins, and allergens indoors is a vital component to a healthy life in West Palm Beach. At One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating we want to make sure that the air quality in your home is excellent and healthy.