West Palm Beach Ductwork Installation & Replacement
We're Help Install the Ductwork Your HVAC System Needs
Over time homes may need some repair or air duct replacement to keep the cooling and heating system working well in West Palm Beach. The main reason for air duct installation in an existing home is that repairs are too extensive, and a new system is a better option.
Reasons to Replace the Ductwork in Your Home
- You notice that your ductwork has damage, or the ductwork is a tangled mess. Ductwork can have holes, cracks, rips, or become tangled. Depending on the damage you may need to invest in new air duct installation.
- You got a new HVAC system without replacing the existing ductwork. Sometimes existing ductwork doesn’t work as well with older ductwork. If you are experiencing problems after replacing your air conditioner or heat pump, you may need to consider air duct replacement as well.
Listen to your ductwork. If you can hear odd noises in your ductwork, you
should have it checked by one of our professionals at One Hour Air Conditioning
We can help diagnose the rattling or shaking that comes from your air ducts.
- Your existing ductwork wasn’t installed properly. If it looks like your ductwork was installed carelessly, you may need to have it serviced or replaced, so it works better.
- If you have problems with air flow in rooms in your home, new installation may help correct the heating and cooling issues that your home has.
- Part of your home is comfortable, while the other parts are not comfortable. An uncomfortable space could mean you have something blocking an air duct, or you have leaks that need to be repaired. If the repairs needed are too extensive, it may be easier to have the ductwork replaced.
If you’ve recently purchased a home, you may not have all of the information you need about your whole HVAC system. While many people focus on the heating and air conditioning units, air ducts tend to get left out of the things new buyers look at because they are rarely seen. Having your home serviced for inconsistencies in air flow or air quality is essential, especially if you’ve purchased an older home. You may want to replace your air duct system so you can make sure that the quality of air that you breathe is optimal.
Consider owning a protection plan for the maintenance and servicing of your HVAC system after your ductwork is replaced. A protection plan can discount major expenses and give you the benefit of having scheduled tune-ups and cleaning regularly. If you keep your air ducts maintained periodically, it is easier to find blockages and leaks before the problem becomes severe and you have to invest more significant amounts of money for repairs.
Contact us right now at (561) 220-6843, and we will have a service professional ready to answer your questions about the HVAC system in your home. We can test your air ducts to make sure they are adequate for your home.
Same Day Services Available When You Call
We respect your time. That’s why we guarantee prompt, professional HVAC service. Call today!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee backed by expertly trained technicians.
60 Minute Response Time
Always On Time... Or You Don't Pay A Dime!®
Technicians You Can Trust
All of our techs are background checked and drug tested.
24/7 Emergency Services
A member of our staff will always be ready to help and ready to answer your call!
No Additional After-Hours Fees
You’ll never be charged after-hours fees, even during weekends and holidays.
“So professional, so quick, and so affordable. My wife and I were so impressed by their professionalism.”- Justin C.
“Excellent service. Professional, prompt. Shout out to Ed Cannon, very helpful, answered all questions”- Chris K
“So thank you guys for the work you guys did and my unit has been working great and has kept us cool this summer.”- Pete A