AC Repair, Service & Installation in Singer Island
If you live on Singer Island and need AC Repair services, One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating can get there quickly to make sure your air conditioner is in optimal shape. Nobody likes to be inside and without AC on a hot day! If your air conditioner is working but not as well as you’d like, we can give it a tune-up and check for any repairs it may need.
Reasons to Give us a Call for Repair Services
- You notice odors or sounds coming from your air conditioner. Turn the unit off and call us to ask any questions you may have and schedule repair services.
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on at all. You can’t go without an air conditioner in the summer heat!
- You have a water or refrigerant leak. If your air conditioner is leaking, it is probably hazardous to your health. Turn your air conditioner off and schedule repair services.
- You have poor air flow. If your air conditioner doesn’t seem like it is as powerful as it once was, you should have a professional from One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating check it. You could have clogged air ducts, or you may need your AC repaired.
- Your thermostat seems like it is working fine, but your air conditioner won’t come on at the right times. If your air conditioner isn’t synchronizing with your thermostat properly, this could be a thermostat or air conditioner problem.
- You feel like your air conditioner is costing you too much money to run. You may have ductwork or AC problems. We can inspect your system to make sure it is operating efficiently.
AC Installation & Replacement
If you build a new home, you are going to need HVAC services to get your air conditioning, and heating supplied. One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating offers AC installation and replacement services to homeowners that build new or remodel. You may also need to have an AC replaced because you have an old model, or you just need an upgrade for your home.
If you want a new AC unit for your home, we can help you decide on the best model. There are a lot of variables to consider when choosing an AC system for a home. Some of these are how large your home is, how many people reside in your home, how many hours a day you plan to have the AC on, and how much energy efficiency matters to you.
Installing a new AC is different from replacing one. If we replace your air conditioner, we have to make sure that it works well with your current air ducts and thermostat. We also need to make sure that everything fits appropriately in the existing area that you want your replacement. Regardless of a new or replacement air conditioner, our staff is dedicated to making sure you have the right AC unit for your home on Singer Island.
If you have an AC that needs extensive repairs, this is another reason to have AC installation & replacement services. You might find that a new air conditioner is better than repeatedly fixing an older one. If the summer heat is intolerable for you or another member of your family, a replacement can help you rest easy knowing your AC is going to keep working all summer.
Emergency AC Service
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is available on Singer Island 24-hours a day for any cooling emergencies you have. If your air conditioner isn’t working right and there are extreme temperatures, that is a great reason to call us for emergency AC service.
You may notice that your AC is damaged or leaking into your home. This should be resolved right away, so the structural damage is minimal. If your AC is leaking refrigerant, you have a hazardous situation and need to call to have it repaired or replaced right away.
Reasons for an emergency vary depending on who lives with you, the heat and humidity outside, if you have certain illnesses, and if there is damage that is harmful to you or your home. There are obvious reasons to call for emergency repairs, and there are reasons that are not so obvious. If you aren’t sure if you should wait or not, call us anyway, and our professionals can give you advice on when to have your AC serviced.