AC Service, Repair & Installation Royal Palm Beach
Royal Palm Beach has some beautiful summers, but they can also get hot and humid. A good air conditioner is crucial, so you and your family stay cool during the days that have extreme temperatures. Our HVAC professionals at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating are committed to making sure that your home is comfortable and relaxed all summer long.
AC Repair Services
If you need AC repair services before the summer, we can repair it and make sure it is ready for the hotter months in Royal Palm Beach.
Signs You Need Repair Work Done on Your AC
- You notice that your air conditioner isn’t blowing cold air.
- There is a leak in your home, and you determine that it is coming from your air conditioner.
- There are hissing or rattling sounds coming from your air conditioner.
- You have a refrigerant leak.
- Debris fell on your air conditioner.
- You see frost or ice on the AC unit or on the pipes.
Tune-Up for Your AC
A tune-up is one of our AC services that we do to make sure your air conditioner is ready for summer. We inspect the air conditioner, clean it, lubricate the parts that need it, and recharge it if we need to. We also look for anything that needs to be repaired or that may cause an emergency. Once the tune-up is finished, we make sure the AC unit is working correctly, and you have good airflow in your home.
We can check your air conditioner and thermostat to make sure everything is set correctly to use the least energy and still cool your home well. We know it is essential to save money on energy bills, and it is also better for the environment to conserve power.
A Protection Plan for Your AC
If you want a great way to remember to have your air conditioner serviced regularly, get a protection plan. Not only will you have a great reminder to keep up with preventative maintenance, but you could also have other benefits that you can use toward repairs and installation.
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
Most air conditioners need to be replaced after 10 to 15 years. If it is time for you to buy another AC, and your warranty is expired, we can provide AC installation & replacement services for your home.
Top Reasons to Get a New Air Conditioner
- Repairing your existing air conditioner is too expensive.
- You are tired of getting your current unit repaired, so you want it replaced.
- Your AC unit is old and won’t work at all any longer.
- You want a new AC unit, because you are updating your whole HVAC system.
- You’ve built a brand new home.
- You are remodeling your current home and want an updated air conditioner.
- You don’t have an air conditioner and summer is coming!
Emergency AC Services
You may have an emergency with your air conditioner. An emergency can be an electrical smell, odd noises, or even a leak.
Other Reasons Emergency Air Conditioner Services are Needed:
- You notice rodent droppings in your air ducts. These droppings can lead to illnesses.
- You feel sick when your air conditioner turns on.
- Your air conditioner isn’t working at all.
- Your thermostat won’t work, and you’ve checked the batteries.
- You smell mold or mildew. If you have a mold problem, the air circulating can make you sick.
- The weather is too hot to wait to get your air conditioner, or ductwork checked. The heat and high levels of humidity can cause some people to get sick, so it is important to have air conditioning.