AC Service, Repair & Installation Palm Beach Gardens
Our service professionals at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating are happy to provide services for your home in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Making sure your HVAC system works well is important in the hot summer and the cold winter months. If you find yourself without equipment that works well, call our professionals, and we will come to get everything fixed quickly!
AC Repair Services
If your air conditioner isn’t working correctly, you may need our AC repair services. We can inspect your system and tell you if it is your air conditioner or your ductwork that needs to be repaired.
How to Tell if You Need Your Air Conditioner Repaired:
- Your AC blows warm air.
- You notice strange noises or smells coming from your air conditioner.
- Your air conditioner was damaged by debris from a storm or high winds.
- Your power bills seem to be higher than normal.
- You notice a water leak coming from your air conditioner.
- You notice that your air conditioner is leaking refrigerant, or you see frost and ice on the unit or pipes.
High cooling costs may have something to do with your air conditioner. Our service professionals can check your air conditioner and make sure that it is in the most energy efficient ways. High energy costs are not fun for anyone, so it is a good idea to get your air conditioner regularly serviced to make sure it is not using too much power to produce cold air.
A tune-up for your air conditioner is part of the preventative maintenance AC services that we offer. A tune-up is a service that makes sure the air conditioner is lubricated, inspected, and cleaned.
A protection plan can help you maintain a schedule to have your air conditioner serviced, and you may even save money on AC repairs and installation.
If you think you have an emergency or your air conditioner isn’t working at all during extreme heat conditions, we have 24-hour emergency service to make sure that you have cold air as soon as possible.
Reasons to Call for Emergency Air Conditioning Services
- There is an electrical smell.
- There is a smell of mold or mildew that is affecting your health.
- You have a rodent problem. The waste from rodents may be toxic.
- You have a high level of humidity in your home, and you can’t keep it cool during extreme temperatures. Extreme heat can make people sick and even cause hospitalization. To get your AC working correctly, give us a call.
- You notice that you don’t feel well when your air conditioner comes on. This can be the result of several different issues, turn your AC off and give us a call.
- You see refrigerant leaking from your air conditioner.
AC Installation & Replacement Experts
If you decide that you want a new air conditioner instead of repair services, we can install your new AC unit for you. We will make sure that your new unit works well with your existing HVAC equipment and thermostat.
When to Get a New Air Conditioner
- If the repair costs for your old air conditioner are too high, you may just want to get a new one.
- If you have an air conditioner with an expired warranty.
- You keep repairing your air conditioner and your home is still not cool enough.
- You want an upgraded air conditioner to use less power and save money.
- You need new equipment in a home you’ve built.
- Your AC isn’t working, and it can’t be repaired.
- All of your other HVAC equipment was inspected, and your air conditioner is still not making your home comfortable. We can give you all the details about the new AC installation for your home and current HVAC system.