AC Repair & Installation Services in Juno Beach
Why You May Need an Air Conditioner Repaired:
- Your air conditioner isn’t blowing cold air. If you notice that the air conditioner you have isn’t cooling your home, you should call for repair services.
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on. If your cooling and heating systems won’t turn on at all, and your thermostat is working, you may need some repairs.
- The humidity in your home is uncomfortably high. Good indoor air quality is important in Juno Beach. If you have excess humidity, you may find that you have to manage mold issues more often. To keep the humidity levels under control, have your air conditioner inspected to see if it needs repairs.
- You notice a sound or a smell from your AC unit that doesn’t seem normal. Many times, a sound or smell is an indication of something wrong. A professional from One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating can inspect your AC unit to see if it needs to have repairs or a tune-up.
- There is a leak coming from your AC unit. Leaking refrigerant is hazardous to your health. Your air conditioner will not work well if it leaks, because it needs the refrigerant to cool your home. Depending on the leak, we can repair and recharge your air conditioner. If the leak is water, you should have it checked because a water leak can cause damage to your home or mold growth.
- Something fell on your air conditioner. If your air conditioner was hit by a tree limb or some debris from a storm, have it inspected before you use it again.
AC Installation & Replacement
If you are building a home in Juno Beach, or you want a new HVAC system, One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating provides reliable AC installation & replacement services. We can help you choose the right system for your home and service it after installation.
When Should You Get a New Air Conditioner?
- If your energy bills are drastically high, it may be your air conditioner. You could also have a problem with the ductwork or something else in your home using too much energy. Our service professionals can come to help you figure out if it is your air conditioner or not. If it is your air conditioner, you may want to purchase a new one to save money on your energy bill.
- If your costs for repairing your current AC unit are too high, getting a new one is usually more beneficial.
- You get your air conditioner repaired a lot. If you are always fixing your AC, it is a hassle. A new air conditioner is more reliable than one that is always broken.
- The smell coming from your AC is electrical and a component burned up. If you have too much damage to your air conditioner, it may not be repairable. Your only option would be to purchase a new AC.
- Your air conditioner is too old to work properly. If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old and you have a warranty that is expired, you probably need to invest in a new air conditioner.
Emergency AC Service
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating offers 24-hour service for emergencies. An emergency is determined by the weather and how dangerous the situation is for your home. If you have a leak that is going into your home, you have an emergency. Heat is a significant factor on whether or not you need to get emergency help for your AC. If it is too hot to function and your air conditioner goes out, you probably need help right away. You should also consider who lives at your home in extreme temperatures.
Young children, people with illnesses, and elderly family members should all have adequate air conditioning in the hot summer months. As a general rule, if you feel like you need an emergency ac service, you probably do.