Heating Installation & Replacement West Palm Beach
While West Palm Beach, Florida, is far from being the coldest spot in the United States, there are still chilly days and nights where heat is essential. If your heating system is giving you problems, we at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating have an experienced team that can make sure you have the correct heating installation and replacement for your home.
A heat pump is one of the most popular ways to heat a home in West Palm Beach. You may want to replace your heat pump so you can have something more efficient, or you may need to replace an old heat pump. There are several benefits to getting a new heat pump for your home in Florida.
- A high-efficiency heat pump can use less energy. You can end up saving a huge amount on energy bills because of an upgraded heat pump.
- You are helping the environment. Your new heat pump saves energy, which benefits the whole planet.
- A quiet heating source. A newer heat pump is usually much quieter than an old one.
- You will spend less money on service calls for your heat pump.
- You will be prepared for the weather and can worry less about repairs when it is cold.
How Do Heat Pumps Work?
Heat pumps that use the air around them to capture and release the heat are called air-source heat pumps. These heat pumps work with refrigerant that changes from liquid to gas as it works with the heat it captures. The refrigerant in gas form is what circulates the heat through your home.
A ground-source heat pump is a heat pump that is installed in the ground around your home. It is the most efficient out of the heat pumps, but it is also the costliest when they are installed. Even though this type of heat pump is an investment, it ends up being worth it in the long-term. These heat pumps are also called geothermal heat pumps.
So, When is it Time to Get Heating Replacement?
- It is an excellent time to get your heating system replaced if you are dealing with a lot of problems. If you have to keep calling to get it serviced, or it seems like it is not blowing warm enough air, then it is probably time to upgrade.
- If you want lower heating costs, an updated heat pump can help you save money after the initial investment.
- Heating replacement is necessary if the heat pump isn’t able to be fixed.
- If your system is more than ten years old, you may need a new one if it wasn’t adequately serviced throughout the years. You can ask the previous owner if you just moved into your home or call us and we will let you know the status of your heating and cooling system.
If you have an emergency and have a broken heat pump, our team of experts can help you with heating installation right away. Our 24-hour emergency number is 561-509-5320 for West Palm Beach service.