Indoor air quality ranks anywhere from two to five times worse than outside. Your home’s inhabitants also have to deal with dust, pollen, household chemical vapors, and other indoor air pollutants that spur respiratory illnesses – all of that, on top of seasonal allergies!
The good news? One Hour Air offers a line of indoor air quality services to ensure a happy, healthy breathing environment for your family. Chose services like duct cleaning, duct sealing, ductwork installation and repair, humidifiers, and indoor air quality repair.
Follow these tips to help reduce irritants and pollutants in your home:
Clean or replace filters on AC units and furnaces
- Stop systems from distributing dust and debris into your home
- One Hour Air technicians are happy to help you replace filters
Schedule a duct cleaning
- The average family home creates 40 pounds of dust per year? The majority of that dust gets caught in your duct system.
- Remove dusty irritants by having an HVAC technician thoroughly clean your ducts.
Banish dust bunnies
- Regularly clean vents, bookshelves, and other dust-collecting culprits. Leave shoes at the front door to keep dirt outside, and keep windows closed on windy days.
Invest in indoor air quality
Chose services like duct cleaning, duct sealing, ductwork installation and repair, humidifiers, and indoor air quality repair.
Install a MicroPower Guard
- Standard, store-bought filters only block about 50% of airborne irritants.
- Ensure almost 100% filtration by choosing One Hour Air’s exclusive electronic air filter, the MicroPower Guard®.
Maintain Correct Moisture Levels
- Too much moisture? Keep humidity below 55%. Clogged drain channels prevent an AC unit from reducing humidity, resulting in excess moisture that can discolor walls or carpet and invite mold.
- Too dry? Increased humidity can help combat congestion, pressure, and a persistent cough. Adding moisture to the air with a humidifier has been proven to lessen these symptoms. Talk to a One Hour Air technician about installing a whole house humidifier to introduce water vapor into your home air.
Call the HVAC Indoor Air Quality Experts
With a few tweaks to your heating and cooling system, you can breathe easy again! Imagine a day without sneezing, coughing, or wheezing associated with air quality allergies. Talk to a One Hour Air technician about improving the air quality in your home. It’s an investment in health – and happiness!