Air Duct Repair & Service In West Palm Beach
In West Palm Beach, Florida, it is essential to have a properly working HVAC system. With the humidity levels and high summer temperatures, air conditioning that isn’t working well can make life unbearable.
It is vital that the air ducts in your home function well, so you are comfortable in harsh weather. An air duct system is how the air produced by your HVAC system is transferred from room to room in your home. If pollutants, pests, or leaks disrupt your air duct system, you will need to have the system repaired to correct the problem and get the temperature in your home regulated correctly.
When to Have Your Air Ducts Serviced or Repaired
- If your breathing seems like it is getting worse, you may have a problem. People with allergies, sinus issues, asthma, and other illnesses can have worsening health problems because of dirty or damaged air ducts.
- Mold is sometimes a problem in areas with high levels of humidity. If you can see mold in your ducts or around your vents, it can make you and the other people in your home sick. Mold problems can give people respiratory problems and irritate skin, eyes, and sinuses. Exposure to mold causes infections in some people, so it is important to have air ducts cleaned at the first sign of mold.
- If you can see dirt and grime when you look in or around your vents, this is a good sign that you need to have your air ducts serviced. They may need to be repaired, replaced, or just cleaned.
- Rodent and pest problems are big problems for an air duct system and the people in the home. The air flowing through your home’s air duct system is carrying the smell and contaminants from droppings and dead insects. Rodent droppings can cause major health risks, so this should be fixed immediately.
- If you notice that your electricity bill is getting higher every month, it could be because of a leak or other problem with your air ducts. If there is damage, it may take more power to get the air the temperature that you are comfortable with.
The benefit of having a professional do your air duct repair is that you don’t have to worry if the repairs or service done right. You can ask our team of professionals at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating questions about your whole system and get the answers you need to feel comfortable. An HVAC system needs proper installation, so you should only hire people who have expert knowledge of heating and air conditioning. It is essential that your service tech has adequate experience with air duct services, so your home remains a healthy place to live.
If you think your home needs air duct repair, you can contact us, and we will send a professional to test and inspect your system. Once we have the results, we will be able to move forward with the air duct services you need to keep your home healthy and safe for you to live in.