Palm Beach HVAC Services
Serving Palm Beach With HVAC Installation, Repairs, & Maintenance
When your air conditioner stops working during a Florida summer, it may be too hot and humid for you to have a healthy and productive life! The heat can slow anyone down and trying to figure out how to stay cool without AC takes a lot of unnecessary time and energy. Contact One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating to see if you need AC repair services so that you can live in a comfortable home again.
Reasons to Call for AC Repair Service:
- You can’t get your air conditioner to turn on. There could be a simple fix, or you may need a replacement air conditioner. If your air conditioner isn’t working at all, have one of our HVAC technicians come and diagnose the problem.
- Your air conditioner turns on, but it won’t blow cold air. A lack of cold air may mean that you AC needs refrigerant to run properly. A leaky air conditioner may be the problem.
- Your air conditioner works, but you have a high level of humidity in your home. Your AC should regulate the humidity in your house, so it probably needs some repair work. High humidity in your home is dangerous because mold can start to reproduce quickly.
- If you notice weird sounds or smells coming from your AC unit, you should get it checked. We will inspect it for any repair needs.
- You have a pest problem in your air ducts. You should have your AC and ductwork checked after pest control professionals work on the problem. The droppings left by rodents or other damage by pests can be hazardous to the indoor air quality in your house.
AC Installation & Replacement Services
A new home is always a pleasure to walk into once it’s finished. If you are building a house, remodeling, or you want an updated AC system, One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating can manage all of your HVAC needs.
When it is Time for a New Air Conditioner:
- You decide to upgrade to a new HVAC system. You may want a different system in your home because you are improving your home, or you are putting an addition on your home. If you are adding a room or increasing the square footage by finishing the basement into a studio apartment, we provide AC installation & replacement service for every situation.
- Your air conditioner repairs are too costly. If you need a major repair, you may decide that a new model makes more sense than continual repairs on your current model.
- Your AC is not under warranty. An expired warranty can make AC repairs intolerable. Getting replacement service is a good way to make sure you always have a reliable air conditioner.
- You see a steady increase in your energy bills over the years. Air conditioners become less efficient over time, but preventative maintenance for your AC should help eliminate spikes in your energy bills.
- You may have no options. If your air conditioner isn’t able to be repaired, your only option is to have replacement services and a new AC. One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating will be there to answer your questions when you decide on a new model for your home. We also have protection plans to keep your new AC on a schedule for check-ups so we can catch problems before they are drastic or emergent.
Emergency AC Service in Palm Beach
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating is available 24-hours a day for emergency repairs and maintenance. If you find yourself without air conditioning and the heat is sweltering, you should call for emergency AC service. The temperature and humidity are dangerous for some people who have respiratory problems, problems with heat in general, small children, and elderly family members. If you smell mold when your air conditioner is running, this can lead to illness quickly! Call for 24-hour emergency services right away.
You could also have an emergency with the AC unit itself. Don’t wait to call if you see your AC leaking refrigerant; this is hazardous to your health and dangerous. Noises and smells coming from your AC could mean something is about to break and leave you needing a brand-new AC unit. If you think you have an emergency, turn off the air conditioner and call us for inspection. We will get your home safe and relaxed again.
Call our team today for help from professionals backed by over two decades of HVAC experience. Our Palm Beach HVAC technicians are ready to help you with any heater or AC installation, repair, or maintenance. Call us now at (561) 220-6843.