Greenacres HVAC Repair, Maintenance & Installation
Greenacres HVAC Services
The AC Repair services provided by One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating professionals are guaranteed to keep you cool in the summer. If you need repair services for your air conditioner, it could be for various reasons. Be sure to check out our protection plans, to save money on preventative maintenance and services!
Reasons for Repair Services:
- You feel like your energy bills get bigger each month. Your air conditioner may need a tune-up or repairs to help it run more efficiently. Over time your air conditioner may use more power because it is getting older, regular service and repairs can expand the life of your AC and help you have manageable energy bills.
- Your air conditioner leaks. If your air conditioner is leaking water or refrigerant, getting it repaired is important.
- Noises are coming from your air conditioner, and they don’t seem normal. In air conditioning repair, different noises mean different things. An HVAC technician can check your air conditioner to see if it needs to be cleaned or repaired.
- There is a smell coming from your air conditioner that is unusual. Some smells are dangerous! If there is an electrical smell coming from your air conditioner, turn it off and wait for a professional to service it.
- Your air conditioner was damaged by a storm or an object falling on it. Something falling on your AC unit and damaging it is rare, but it happens. If your air conditioner is damaged by falling debris from wind or a rainstorm, have it checked before using it.
- There is a lot of humidity inside your Greenacres home. The humidity in your home gives mold a place to thrive. If your home doesn’t have good air quality, it may be your air conditioner.
- You can’t get your air conditioner to blow cold air, or it won’t turn on.
AC Installation & Replacement
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating can install or replace an air conditioning unit at your home in Greenacres. If you build a new home or want an updated system, we will be there for all of your AC installation & replacement needs.
Warning Signs that Indicate a New Air Conditioner is Necessary
- The airflow is weak and not cool enough. Sometimes this problem is repairable, but other times it isn’t. If you get your air conditioner serviced, and it still doesn’t work well enough to make your home comfortable, it is probably time for a new AC unit.
- You have a leak that isn’t repairable. If you have dangerous refrigerant leaking or water from your AC damaging your home, you may need to invest in a new AC.
- Only certain rooms have proper airflow. An airflow issue could be the thermostat or ductwork also!
- Your AC unit is over 10 years old. Most air conditioners only last for 10 to 15 years when they are properly maintained.
- If you have to get your air conditioner repaired more than once a season, it is probably time to invest in a new one. With proper maintenance, most air conditioners won’t need extensive repairs.
- Your repairs may cost too much. If you need to pay a lot for repairs, you could end up saving money on repairs and energy bills by having a new one installed.
- The smells or sounds coming from your air conditioner mean that it is unrepairable, or the repairs are too expensive to justify.
Emergency AC Service
One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating offers emergency services 24-hours a day for your air conditioner and HVAC system. If you think you have an emergency, give us a call, and we can help you get your air conditioner working again to keep your home comfortable.
What is an Air Conditioning Emergency?
- The first reason you should make a call for emergency repairs or serves is if you don’t feel safe. If your air conditioner is making you feel uncomfortable because of noises, smells, or other signs that is isn’t working properly, give us a call.
- If the weather is too extreme to wait. If the weather is sweltering and humid, it can make you and your family sick.
- If you have someone in your home that has a respiratory illness, an adequate HVAC system is important to keep them healthy in hot and humid conditions.
- If you have young children or elderly family members and the temperatures are high, you need emergency AC service.
Call our Greensboro HVAC service pros today at (561) 220-6843 to schedule an appointment. We guarantee our work and provide industry-leading services.