The One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning maintenance agreement, Comfort Club, provides you with regular system checks. It's a bi-annual planned check-up and service.
"After calling 3 different A/C companies and getting all 3 quotes for a new unit I called One Hour and the difference in the way the Technician presented himself from the start of our meeting I felt as comfortable as if I knew him from before."
Local Cities We Service
- West Palm Beach
- Singer Island
- Riviera Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Royal Palm Beach
- North Palm Beach
- And Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does HVAC stand for?
- How does my heating and air conditioning system move air throughout my home?
- How often should I replace the filter?
- Why should I replace my working furnace or air conditioner?
- What the heck is a SEER and EER?
- We are replacing our AC unit this season, what advice can you give me?
- What is meant by a 'ton' of refrigeration?
- Why can't you ad coolant to my system without checking for a leak or repairing an exiting leak?
- How does the Clean Air Act impact heating and cooling systems?
- What is radon?